Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license
(09-10-2015, 01:21 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Forcing others to do what at a public school? I saw plenty of guys and girls holding hands, hugging, kissing, and honestly, a lot more stuff too when I was in public school. It wouldn't have affected me one bit if I saw two guys doing the same stuff. Why would it have? I really don't understand what the big deal is.

You even mentioned social media specifically in your post, yet not you're saying it's okay for them to do it on social media. There's no consistency there, a week ago you were against them "coming out" on social media, and today you're saying they're free to do whatever they'd like on social media. Well, which one is it then?

On the social media....  I just mentioned that I don't see the point of coming out to anyone other than friends or family.   And that people doing it on social media are possibly looking for something positive from strangers.  Which I don't really care one way or another.   I just think it's personal business.

On your school point... We will be getting into weeds on this. But I think that school should not be promoting anything that's personal one way or another. I don't think PDA is acceptable for anyone but I know it happens . They can acknowledge whatever but forcing it on any kid is where I draw the line. Like forcing girls to accept a boy into the girls locker room because he says he is a girl. They shouldn't be forced. Nor should anyone be forced to to pray to Jesus because there was a painting posted in a hallway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license - StLucieBengal - 09-10-2015, 01:30 PM