Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license
(09-10-2015, 12:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm going to go with Republican because I can't think of too many Democrats/liberals that would welcome support from Huckabee AND I'm not too sure Huckabee would want to help a Democrat/liberal regardless of religious affiliation.

Plus: Republicans are more known for standing up for their convictions than Democrats. Ninja

She's a Democrat. But that's due mostly to election laws in Kentucky. You can only vote for the candidate of your registered party in the primary.

Most people just run as Democrats, since the majority of voters are registered Dems. At the local levels, anyway. When you get to the federal and state level, Kentucky votes pretty heavily toward Republican. If a few GOP gubernatorial candidates didn't run on Right to Work legislation the last several elections, we probably wouldn't have had a Democrat governor since Collins or Jones. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license - Benton - 09-10-2015, 01:33 PM