Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(09-10-2015, 12:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have had loads of positive expierences with people from these places.    

But none of this changes how I think our national immigration policy should be implemented.  

What's sad is these guys jump on the word savages instead of the meat of my statement and miss the point.    

I dont want open borders, I want to limit access to our country to only the best.    It's bad enough we have sift through the illegals now.

Well, I'm glad to hear you have and I apologize for assuming you hadn't.
I think many are in agreement with your opinions on immigration, but the abrasive language puts people off and makes them want to blow it up.
I realize that much of what you post is from your phone and auto-complete gets the best of us all, but not everyone takes that into consideration and realizes that may make you come off a little different than you may have intended.
Regardless, I give you credit for standing behind it anyway.
You do come back to defend your position, time and time again.
I think that is why you get a lot of attention, you respond frequently and adamantly.

*side note: I posted in this thread today, before I seen the big blow-up in the other thread.

Also.... Happy Birthday !
ThumbsUp  

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - Rotobeast - 09-10-2015, 02:29 PM