Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(10-02-2018, 06:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "I will totally accept the results of the election..... if I win!"

The best place to see this sort of mindset is any gameday thread on any NFL message board.  The game is clearly fixed against their team until they win and then all mentions of the contest being fixed quickly dissipate.  Side note, my cousin (who is a Browns fan) was watching the Steelers/Cardinals SB in a bar in Pittsburgh and he said any time the Cardinals were up more than zero Steelers fans would claim that the game was obviously rigged.  I assume they changed their tune when the Steelers won.  

So getting back to Trump what's the mindset there?  The election was rigged so Clinton would win but Trump is so awesome that he still managed to win?  I recall seeing an article where a woman who was caught voting twice said she only did so because she was convinced her vote for Trump was going to be changed to a vote for Clinton.  Odd she would choose to vote twice if she believed that.

Anyways, I'll see myself out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Nately120 - 10-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM