Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-09-2018, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you said it made her better qualified to sit on the Supreme Court than Kavs; there was no mention of who was the better person. Doesn't take a Trump fan to understand you're just kinda making this up as you go along.

Tomatoe/tomato

(10-09-2018, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: BTW, didn't Kavs apologize to that female Senator when he asked her the same question, she asked him? 

Yep. After he had a break and the handlers told him what ass he sounded like...lol. That you think being a better person doesn't make you better qualified goes a long way of explaining your political and personal views.

(10-09-2018, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It's either all that or when I read the story today it mentioned her getting kicked out. No attack, just posting what was said. Hell I didn't even call anyone "small", "an ass", or any other personal slur.

Sure thing dude. You don't "remember" things that are soaked in the popular culture and news for a decade but you knew this one name of this one reporter and found the three month old thread and "suggested" that her years old tweets were the reason the POTUS acted like a petulant child toward her...not to defend Trump's actions. No way! I mean if that was the case you would have said something like:

(10-08-2018, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe Trump shut her down because he didn't want to be called a gay slur:

Cool

(10-09-2018, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Wish I could say good job to you as well; but..

Well that would be admitting your own bias and partisanship. Baby steps.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - GMDino - 10-09-2018, 09:07 AM