Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-09-2018, 11:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: That's cute.  I bet you giggled like a little girl when you typed it!  Hilarious

Someone's projecting.

(10-09-2018, 11:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Who knew Dino was such an advocate for Capital Punishment. 

It is amusing how often he contradicts himself.  That will happen when you're motivated by ideology and not logic.

(10-09-2018, 11:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: People aren't in prison because they are bad people, they are in prison because they broke the law.  You can have the heart of a murdering rapist who loves gerrymandering, but until you do something illegal you are free as a bird.  Hell, if there is one thing politics has taught me as of late it is that men are generally good at heart despite desiring to do illegal things to women.  Alas, the good-hearted male can find himself in chains!

Seriously, your first sentence is mindbottlingly bad.  I can tell you first hand that many criminals, one on one, are not unpleasant people.  The fact that they are capable of robbing, stealing, raping and murdering at other times rather erases all of that.  Your actions are what define you, I thought that was a rather well established principle.

(10-09-2018, 11:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Actions, not thoughts, are what makes one a bad person. 

Fascinating, I'd never before heard the phrase, "actions speak louder than words".

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-09-2018, 11:28 AM