Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-09-2018, 02:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I did get straight what you asserted.

Show me the discrepancy.

Other than not including the implicit "rather than thoughts" in my sentence, it is exactly what you said.

Have what?

Are you trying to make a different argument with me than the one I was actually disputing? I mean, this all started with me contesting your statement that "Actions, not thoughts, are what makes one a bad person." There was no scaling done, it was what makes a person a bad person. Degrees of badness is irrelevant in that conversation.

So you asserted I said "It's a person's deeds that make them a bad person", when I said "It's deeds, not thoughts; that makes a bad person". Those are not the same ideas. Then you suggest these are the same thing because of the implicit meaning behind what you said.

And yes I am disputing your assertion that thoughts can make someone equally as bad as actions. Who was the last person arrested for merely something they thought, without acting on that thought? Man has partial control over his thoughts, he has total control over his actions. It is telling that you chose to dispute this assertion rather than Dino's ridiculous assertion that this reporter is better qualified to sit on the SC than someone with Kav's record. 

As to continuing this ridiculous back and forth. I yield.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - bfine32 - 10-09-2018, 02:39 PM