Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-09-2018, 05:04 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. Since the discussion was over a dichotomy, you would be correct for the purposes of the discussion. There is either bad or not bad. As the disagreement was not based upon the gradation but only on the dichotomy, there was no need to assign any statistical difference as they would be categorized the same regardless of any difference in severity.

Well, I did ask you:

To which you replied:

2. So dealing solely with the dichotomy that the discussion was about, you agreed that thoughts alone could be used to consider someone a bad person.

1. As I said; we must consider them to be equal.

2. Sure did, but your feeble caveat was "If the thoughts were known". They could only be known through action; even if that action were nothing more than expressing the thoughts. 

You still have not provided an example where merely a person's thoughts make them a bad person. But at least Fred and Pat seem to see it your way; although, I'm not sure we can consider them an unbiased source.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - bfine32 - 10-09-2018, 06:42 PM