Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-09-2018, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure I would. Without the action there is no determination of "badness" to judge. Their words just made me aware of their thoughts. I've gotten it from the beginning.

Can you provide me with any example of a person's thoughts alone making them a bad person? Let me answer that for you: You cannot. The action is required. I cannot believe I'm trying to explain this simple concept to grown folks. 

I appreciate the solidarity that you Pat, and Fred have displayed, but it is absolutely ludicrous. A person's thoughts cannot make them a bad person without action. 

This is exactly what I said that started all your object:

"It's a person's action, not thoughts that make them a bad person"

I honestly can't believe that you are sticking with the act of telling someone being what made someone bad when they had bad thoughts. That is poor logic.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - Belsnickel - 10-09-2018, 09:00 PM