Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-10-2018, 02:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What difference does it make if everyone sins?  God says thoughts are sins even without actions. And sinners deserve punishment.  So that means sinners are bad.

What difference would a specific example make? 

It is troubling that you don't have any problem with w person who thinks it is okay to rape babies.
Because it is about forgiveness. God does not have a list of who is good and who is bad. He has a list of those that have accepted the offered salvation. Also, I have clearly said a number of times in the back and forth "this society". So why are you misrepresenting my argument/ Pat is going to be mad.

You've got to let me know who it is so I can determine if I have a problem with them. See you cannot, because solely a person's thoughts do not make them a bad person in our society.

This was the original thought. yet, you and the Atts are twisting it in every way possible to make it wrong. You'll try to add: well if they do this in conjunction with the action, well God knows you're a bad person, well if a tree falls (an action). it's really not a partisan issue and I will now take the advice I gave my self a few pages ago; yet, did not have the self-discipline to follow through. I will yield. Just know in my opinion thought alone cannot make a bad person in our society. Obviously you and Matt disagree. Not sure if Pat disagrees with the point or just wants to disagree with my presentation of the point.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - bfine32 - 10-10-2018, 02:56 PM