Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Office Depot refuses to photocopy anti-abortion prayer, woman claims
(09-13-2015, 04:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This thread is about a corporations decision on what type of language might "promote discrimination or violence".  It is not about what Bfine thinks.  No one expects Home Depot to call you to decide what language is appropriate.  And that is because they live in the real world where abortion providers have been murdered, threatened, and intimidated for decades while not one single person working for the tobacco industry has been hurt by people who oppose cigarettes.

You'll have to excuse the assumption that I thought you were talking to me when you quoted my post and mentioned the same industry I did.

I was asking what person Matt considered was being called evil in the poem and someone said everyone that works at Planned Parenthood.  I then suggested just because I think an industry is evil doesn't mean I think the people who work in that industry are evil. Then someone said I was stepping away from reality to suggest this.

So I'm pretty sure you still didn't answer the question posed, but at least you attempted after about 8 posts.

BTW, the OP is about someone being discriminated against
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Office Depot refuses to photocopy anti-abortion prayer, woman claims - bfine32 - 09-13-2015, 04:09 PM