Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High-speed police chases have killed thousands of innocent bystanders
(09-13-2015, 04:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This sentence does not make sense, please try again.

Correct...its should have ended with "that you would see any problem with it."

(09-13-2015, 04:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Bullshit, it's not "hoping" anything, it's attempting to apprehend someone who is actively fleeing law enforcement contact.  Usually , the reason for this person fleeing is worth their apprehension.  You're alos missing the insane contradiction in your argument; that being that if law enforcement in endangering innocent lives in these pursuits then the person fleeing is doing so also.  This, by definition, makes them a danger to the lives and well being of others which would justify their apprehension.  Uh oh, your own inane argument eats itself.

Remember this point later.

(09-13-2015, 04:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seriously, spare me your half assed sarcasm.  You're advocating for anyone who flees the police in a vehicle to be allowed to flee simply because a chase puts others at risk.  Own this point like a man instead of tap dancing around the point with childish sarcasm.

If it was sarcasm I'd have made a point to say so. Its the truth. *I* think its a poor risk / reward ratio. *you* think its worth the risk because...fleeing.

(09-13-2015, 04:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Read it before I commented, doesn't change a single point I made.  Of course you knew that or you'd have cited points that stated otherwise.

And yet somehow you made no point about the article just accused me of hating cops...again. Yet you had no point of discussion about the loss of life (including bystanders). Color me stunned. (hint: that's sarcasm)

(09-13-2015, 04:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This presumes the police have some sort of prescience that allows them to determine whether the person fleeing is a wanted felon or just some asshole with a suspended license.  Or are you advocating for every high speed pursuit to be canceled unless the fleeing person is absolutely known to be a violent criminal?

Nope. I don't think they can decide that (neither can you above). I think you just have a kneejerk reaction to ANY even slightly anti-office post...including one that wasn't even so much anti-officer as asking the question about their tactics.

I'll now patiently wait for you tell me how I am making things up and I hate the police now.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High-speed police chases have killed thousands of innocent bystanders - GMDino - 09-13-2015, 05:03 PM