Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High-speed police chases have killed thousands of innocent bystanders
(09-13-2015, 05:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Correct...its should have ended with "that you would see any problem with it."

Which, of course, completely ignores all the times I've pointed out that LEO's have made mistakes or need better training.  However, those posts don't fit your agenda and are thus ignored.

Quote:Remember this point later.

I'll remember it because I made it and I'm consistent.

Quote:If it was sarcasm I'd have made a point to say so.  Its the truth.  *I* think its a poor risk / reward ratio.  *you* think its worth the risk because...fleeing.

Yup, I have logic on my side, you have a statistically insignificant number of injuries.  You'd prefer that any criminal could evade arrest simply by driving fast, yet, like a complete fem, you refuse to acknowledge this.

Quote:And yet somehow you made no point about the article just accused me of hating cops...again.  Yet you had no point of discussion about the loss of life (including bystanders).  Color me stunned.  (hint: that's sarcasm)

You do hate cops, your every post screams it.  Either that, or, you have such an insanely insipid view of how the job plays out in real life circumstances that your views on this subject are worse than useless.  Quite simply, this entire thread is moronic and simply having Fred on your side doesn't change this.

Quote:Nope.  I don't think they can decide that (neither can you above).  I think you just have a kneejerk reaction to ANY even slightly anti-office post...including one that wasn't even so much anti-officer as asking the question about their tactics.

Actually I can, seeing as I have close to twenty years of experience in the field and you have absolutely none.  As to your second "point" you're not fooling anyone.

Quote:I'll now patiently wait for you tell me how I am making things up and I hate the police now.

Rock On

You're not making things up, you're just not making any solid, or intelligent, points.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High-speed police chases have killed thousands of innocent bystanders - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-13-2015, 06:12 PM