Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(10-15-2018, 06:59 PM)Millhouse Wrote: At 6 generations ago, she would be 1/32nd Native American

At 10 generations ago, she would be 1/512th Native American

Most tribes requirement range from 1/4th to 1/8th blood to be an official member of their tribe. There a few that require 1/2 and 1/16th, and very few don't have these limits but must have lineage proof.

Myself I am 1/64th because my mom's great great great grandma was Cherokee. Maybe half Cherokee, which drops the fraction down even lower.

Regardless, I never think of myself as a Native American, nor would I ever use the reference 'our heritage'. Let alone even considering using any of that on any employment document I am handing in.
As i said: I do not think the test did Warren any favors and IMO she would have been better off letting that sleeping dog lie. It is obvious that she was less than truthful when she listed herself as a minority. She should have at least explained why she did that (a good PR writer could come up with something) instead of saying "see, I'm proud of our heritage". It reminds me of when Hills said the one thing she always carries is a bottle of hot sauce. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - bfine32 - 10-15-2018, 08:11 PM