Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th and 1... Where is the Media backlash?
(10-17-2018, 01:14 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: It's not just him deciding when to punt either. He simply doesn't know when to be aggressive and when to play smart. Mixon carried the ball, what, 5 or 6 times from second quarter on? The all-out blitz when they were around the 30 yard line? And yes, even the punting are all clear signs that he just doesn't know when to roll the dice and when to play smart. 

So simple for a fan to say something like this because they assume that their decisions would always be correct and there is no way to prove them wrong.

I don't but that.  I think if the blitz had worked at the end of the game you all would have been calling it a great decision.  Funny how you all want Marvin to be more aggressive and then when he is and it does not work you grill him for being too aggressive.

Like I said.  easy to be right all the time when you have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight and the ability to claim your plan would always have worked.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4th and 1... Where is the Media backlash? - fredtoast - 10-18-2018, 02:04 PM