Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you need to see?
I do have some confidence in the Bengals.

But what I need to see right now is them striving to be highly competent at their job.

It starts with responsibility.

Look in the mirror and realize you have the ability to make it in this league. You wouldn't be here if you couldn't. You wouldn't be here if someone didn't believe in you.

But you also have to look at the reality of the situation. Things aren't going well.

You have to look at yourself, look at what your doing wrong and keep working at becoming more competent at it.

Set yourself a goal, push yourself to achieve it. Get a good night's sleep, work hard.

I don't know how everyone else feels, but your entitled to your opinion. But I believe strongly in God. There's a lot of great lessons in that book.

Matthew 13:46 "Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it."

It's a parable that talks about the price you pay for what you love. Everyone understands that.

This is going to be a brutal game. If the Ravens lose this game then it's very likely John Harbaugh is all but gone.

So they're gonna come out fighting with everything they got. They're fighting for jobs in Baltimore. They're fighting for roster spots.

But so are you. So you need to do everything through the week to make sure you're doing everything to make yourself and ultimately the team better.

Cause the NFL can be absolutely brutal and you have to pay the price to be great. It's easy to say I want to be better then Jerry Rice, it's another thing entirely to put in a Jerry Rice work day.

But what most people overlook is the pearl, your that pearl.

What makes a pearl so unique? It's only formed under great pressure. We as humans have the ability to fight adversity. We have the ability to overcome all the odds, to defy them.

It's under this great stress and pressure that we become better versions of ourselves. We were made to overcome them.

It starts with the fundamentals. That's your foundation.

Without your foundation you'll just be running around in circles.

So what I would need to see from the organization, the coaching staff and the players is them striving to be both competent, honest with themselves and taking responsibility.

Doing all the steps it takes to becoming competent and confident in yourself and your teammates.

Then I'll know we can when a playoff game.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What would you need to see? - YsCascadia - 11-16-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - jason - 11-17-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - McC - 11-17-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - Benton - 11-17-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: What would you need to see? - thillan - 11-17-2018, 01:16 AM
RE: What would you need to see? - kevin - 11-17-2018, 11:37 AM
RE: What would you need to see? - Goalpost - 11-17-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - McC - 11-17-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - TheBengalsMind - 11-17-2018, 06:04 PM