Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you need to see?
(11-17-2018, 03:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So in your opinion we've seen what...only 5 legit SB winners in the past 17 years or so?  It can be argued that the NFL is biased towards the:

Steelers - 2 wins
Patriots - 5 wins
the Mannings - 4 wins
Aaron "Golden Boy" Rogers - 1 win
Drew "the cool dad" Brees - 1 win

Hell, the NFL was pushing the Russel Wilson and Seahawks 12th man crap pretty hard the year they won, and this feel good Philly story last year seems a little contrived, too.  This year the NFL is pushing Brees making his big comeback and return to form, as well as making sure their big-market LA team in the Rams is going to win, too.  The Chiefs are quite the media darling now, too.  Unless some team really comes out of the 6th seed to win it all this year, I'd say the 2018 title is a bs one, too.  So we're looking at like...3 or 4 legit SB wins (and NFL seasons) over the past 20 years.  What a damn shame.

At least we will know as soon as the Bengals have a QB who can win the SB and/or make the HOF it will be a BS win because the NFL will suddenly see the value in cheating for us.
Oh yeah they got the hype seattle did out of nowhere,their stadium was so loud and crazy and i remember even cincinnati fans even started liking them. Fans started jumping on the bandwagon. 

Yeah it can happen that a team catches the hype train..and has a really good team and coaches..its never us though. Certain teams it ssems like they make sure dont go too far. The browns, lions, bengals,are 3 to come to mind. Ask brown fans how many game deciding horrible calls they have had. Pittburgh has been in the playoffs almost every year since the 90s. Like come on no team can do all that. Since ive been a bengals fan i dont remember them having one 4-12 season ,because it would hurt the nfls biggest fanbases feelings. They cant even handle losing hardly at all ,just read what their fans say after one loss lol. 

About the chiefs , that hunt running back didnt look that damn good coming into the nfl now all the sudden hes the new marshawn lynch breaking tackles plus catches the ball. Kc and the saints were allowed holding all game. 

I love the sport and its like a mans soap opera to watch. Its entertaining. But i cant get out of my head that its corrupt. I can tell when things arent fair and the nfl refs arent fair. Neither are they in basketball or baseball. And there was some soccer player on youtube admitting he tanked games to lose on purpose. Where there is tons of money theres going to be corruption. I also follow this guy named brian tuoy or something on twitter he points things out all the time. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
What would you need to see? - YsCascadia - 11-16-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - jason - 11-17-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - bengalsturntup926 - 11-17-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - McC - 11-17-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - Benton - 11-17-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: What would you need to see? - thillan - 11-17-2018, 01:16 AM
RE: What would you need to see? - kevin - 11-17-2018, 11:37 AM
RE: What would you need to see? - Goalpost - 11-17-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - McC - 11-17-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: What would you need to see? - Benton - 11-18-2018, 12:01 PM