Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was Totally Wrong About Marvin and the Defense
(11-19-2018, 12:19 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: LOL - That's all I've ever seen Jackson do in games.

Just imagine how the Bengals won't be able to stop him once he gets experience and they actually get good WR's for him.

I guess the defense got together before the game and decided to never set an edge, no matter what.  Most of Jackson's runs were outside.  It was truly sickening that they never stopped that crap.

The whole defense could have stayed within ten yards of the LOS because Jackson was never going downfield.

I also have to say that the Ratbirds will get Jackson killed.  You can't have your QB with 20 carries.  A good defense will break him in two because he is a skinny dude.  That was a coach on the hot seat desperate to keep his job, ala Shanahan with RGIII and we all know how that turned out.  The Ratbirds are now running the unsustainable owfense.  And it's pretty embarrassing to lose to that nonsense.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Was Totally Wrong About Marvin and the Defense - McC - 11-19-2018, 10:15 AM