Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High-speed police chases have killed thousands of innocent bystanders
(09-17-2015, 10:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Stunning logic.  BUsing the same exact logic if the person doesn't flee there is no chase and no potential accident.

Arguing that chasing a criminal is a bad idea because doing so may cause them to take a hostage and react violently is as bad an argument as has ever been advanced on the internet.  Seriously, Dabo is laughing at you.

The minute you actively flee a traffic stop there is no presumption of guilt, you are guilty of fleeing.  Again, your last correlation is just stupid.  You're flailing in this thread, it's very entertaining.

Shh, logic doesn't work on gmdino in relation to law enforcement.  He hates cops, he won't admit it, after all he does all kinds of charity for police.  He's like the guy who hates black people but has "lots of black friends"

Glad to see you bringing good points and defining arguments to the table.

Rolleyes

Everyone else who posted (other than Larry...who will now ask why its all about him) has at least understood the question I had and attempted to discuss it calmly and rationally.  

But since you "know" how much I "hate cops" I guess you're just smarter than the rest of them.

Keep up the good work. Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High-speed police chases have killed thousands of innocent bystanders - GMDino - 09-17-2015, 11:27 AM