Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards
(11-27-2018, 05:01 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Smh , its right there being explained to you on twitter by people who are being paid for it,thats even on tv talking about it and radio. That actually watches game film and even talks with the team. And your guys claims dont hold water because we dont win big games!! Yall are happy with status quo, im done here,no use in argueing with people who like what we are getting and dont even say you dont,you accept it and you are happy with it.

They talk with the team....or at least Rapien does, but he kinda does do what AU165 said he does.  Goodberry is an interesting guy....he's a blogger, and has some interesting takes, and now he's a writer.  Does this mean the team breaks down their playbook with them?  If they do, they're dumber than I thought. Also, are these guys breaking down other teams, or just this one? I'm not just talking about the QB here, the entire team, you can be done if you want.....I've never seen someone on a message board who can't handle differing opinions or debate.  Those guys give opinions.....same as people here. Hell on Locked on Bengals, on Rapien's page it even says his "hot TAKES". Takes is synonymous with opinions.   Geoff Hobson gets paid to write about the Bengals and talks with the team too, is he an infallible expert to you as well? You don't know a lot of the backgrounds of the people you're talking to.  Maybe some are couch coaches, some have played and/or coached, and there are some that have played D-1 football on here.  

Some people blame players, some people blame coaching, some the owner.....some all of the above....it's opinion.  
Look, even the "experts" get it wrong sometimes.  How many times is Mel Kyper wrong?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread