Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
(12-20-2018, 08:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: Why?  You are then saying it is okay to kill a living being because of the woman.  What if the father agrees to raise the child by himself? 

When you (universal you) leave the door open for exceptions you (universal you) are no longer standing on the high moral ground of all life is sacred. 

Same as if you support the death penalty.

All life is sacred or it isn't.  

That's not a shot at you per se (because I agree there must be exceptions if it is made illegal again...I just don't think it should be illegal)...it's the fact that a lot of people wanted to deny the choice from women but "allow" them to have the procedure if it meets other people's parameters.  (Which ignores that there are already parameters set up for suck things.)  And then in the next breath say it's "not about controlling a woman's body".

Any time the state tells you what you can and cannot do with your own body it is controlling your body.  From abortion to euthanasia to prostitution.  

(12-20-2018, 02:34 PM)jj22 Wrote: Then you're pro choice.
It is because I realize we live in a secular world. In the case of assault the woman was taken against her will. In the cases of danger to the host her life is in danger.

Everyone says her body, her choice. To me this only holds water if a woman can get pregnant on her own. Outside of that she's opened her body freely to others.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - bfine32 - 12-20-2018, 02:41 PM