Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
(12-20-2018, 07:07 PM)jj22 Wrote: I take that as a yes, but no one is buying it.

You can say the same thing about the Wall. Why haven't they passed that. Does that mean Republicans don't care about immigration?

You can take it like you want, but until you show me some evidence that Republicans have tried to abolish the safety nets for children I’m going to believe you make things up that sound right to you. I mean they’ve had ample opportunity to just not fund them. And yet they haven’t. Now I do know Clinton who promised to change welfare as we know it when he ran for office was involved in the largest welfare reform ever but he was a Democrat I think. Libertarians are against welfare. Maybe you were thinking of them.

But if you really believe that Republicans wish to get rid of the programs that assist mothers and their children, I mean really believe that, then there’s really not much I’m going to be able to do to convince you otherwise. But never fear, I still believe you are a right down the middle guy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - michaelsean - 12-20-2018, 08:25 PM