Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Everyone Against Building The Wall- Part 2
(12-26-2018, 07:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. People building walls/fences around their property is something they choose to do with their funds. It is not a use of public funds being used at the expense of other (underfunded) programs that could benefit the public more.

2. Private walls/fences are often more about privacy than security. Two entirely different situations.

This is the worst attempt I have seen at making this argument.

1. But we voted in a POTUS who one of his main points was the construction of this wall; so we "chose" to do it.

2. But they are often used for security; if not, why have a pass code or lock for the gate?

As to the OP: I don't know why folks even lock their doors or homes. Don't they realize criminals have rocks and can break the windows?

But  Brad's point does bring to mind a personal issue:

I am looking to upgrade where bfine lives because POTUS has been so good to me. One of the places I like is in a gated community (the bane of the liberal). The reason I like it is because it has lake access. But if I want to live there I have to pay a "maintenance fee" for the secure community. 

I would rather them just leave the gate open and save me the maintenance fee, but if I want the other amenities, I have to pay the fee for something I really don't want. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone Against Building The Wall- Part 2 - bfine32 - 12-26-2018, 08:14 PM