Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
(12-26-2018, 08:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Of course it's semantics. When someone chooses to use a word in an appeal to emotion, semantics is always going to come into play. And you're exactly correct that I don't know the level of pain of an 8 week old, or fetus at 8 weeks of development (two different things after all). But that is the point here. That is not known, so continuing to state that they feel excruciating pain with no actual evidence to back it up shouldn't be going on. That has been my point all along. Brad has been misrepresenting the information by stating that.

Nope. What they do is they don't renew a contract when an instructor gets pregnant.

I guess i just don't see the difference the word excruciating makes in the equation; therefore, it's not something I would not focus on. The word pain would get more my focus.

And they make it known that the reason her contract is not renewed is because she is pregnant? Now that seems outrageous. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - bfine32 - 12-26-2018, 08:36 PM