Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
(12-26-2018, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guess i just don't see the difference the word excruciating makes in the equation; therefore, it's not something I would not focus on. The word pain would get more my focus.

I think I am beginning to see the root of the problem with you misrepresenting arguments on a regular basis.

(12-26-2018, 08:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And they make it known that the reason her contract is not renewed is because she is pregnant? Now that seems outrageous. 

When it has become a pattern with instructors that have had no issues in their employment but have not had their contracts renewed after the university finds out they are pregnant, it doesn't need to be stated explicitly. It's a serious trend in higher ed.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - Belsnickel - 12-26-2018, 09:01 PM