Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
(12-27-2018, 04:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I haven't been presented any evidence that counters my position. As I have stated previously, whether a fetus feels pain or not is irrelevant to my position as it is one that is entirely based on rights. Without personhood, there are no rights. But to ask what difference the word excruciating makes to the argument we must look at the argument originally presented. The OP relies heavily on the adjective to make that appeal to emotion. I would argue that the word's use in the title and in the OP points to the inability for the word to be extricated from the argument and it is highly pertinent to the argument.

I would state that a fetus has the potential to feel pain at 8 weeks of development. But I've never disputed that in this thread.

If your position is based solely on rights. Then why are you so wrapped up around the use of the word excruciating to describe the pain felt?  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - bfine32 - 12-27-2018, 04:22 PM