Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions
(12-27-2018, 10:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This medical expert says that pain the baby can feel pain because the neural circuitry is in place, so you can't ask a baby, but it seems pretty evident that being ripped limb from limb is pretty painful to a baby.

Especially since I'd have to think that babies still in the womb would be more sensitive to pain than adults or even children once they are born.

Are you seriously basing your argument here off of "we can't ask the baby, so we don't know if being ripped limb from limb is that painful"?

The very fact that you're using the line "I have to think" is really the crux of all of this. We have partial information and you (and the author of the article) make assumptions. All I suggested to you was that since you can't prove your assumption, it's not a good argument.

Quote:What are you basing that off of?  What gives you a better understanding of Dr Condic's opinion than theirs?  

Dr. Condic didn't write the article. 

Quote:You don't think a baby being ripped limb from limb is excruciatingly painful?

An adult being ripped limb from limb would be excruciatingly painful, but you think a baby still in the womb can tolerate the pain more than an adult?

An adult has a mature perception of pain, a fetus does not.

Quote:Challenge all you want, but you're the one making up pretty outrageous claims to fit your agenda.

I didn't make any claims. I pointed to facts and suggested you stay rooted in them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Choice People: Babies Feel Excruciating Pain During Abortions - BmorePat87 - 12-27-2018, 10:47 PM