Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 03:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: One thing we should all be able to agree on is that the initial reports were completely wrong and the reaction to the initial story, both from celebrities and politicians, was nauseating.  This is the second news story in around a week that the media completely screwed the pooch on, the Buzzfeed article that everyone jumped on being the other.

Seems like the MSM is trying really hard to earn that "fakenews" moniker.

I wouldn't consider BuzzFeed to be MSM, and I don't know how much screwing of the pooch actually occurred there. There are lots of opinions on what the statement from Mueller actually means and a lot of the reporting on it has been a little eye opening and seems to indicate their article was not entirely wrong, but got some key facts incorrect. Other reporting on the story was pretty much "according to BuzzFeed..."
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - Belsnickel - 01-21-2019, 03:52 PM