Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS: Trump military trans ban can continue during appeals process
(01-23-2019, 12:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I would think that physical fitness would be very important to ALL military personnel in the combat arms community, but I can't imagine that the military picks leaders based on who runs the fastest or lifts the most weight.  If so then that may explain why they have not won a war in almost 80 years.

It is important to all; however, just like every aspect, the better you do, the more you score. my point was/is that transgenders are just like Stephen Hawking..........

OK, that really wasn't my point and my hope is 99.9% of the reader understood it; as it appears you do. A transgender biological male identifying as female undergoing hormone therapy or simply identifying has an unfair advantage over a biological female.

Now I'm not stupid enough to believe that is their main reason for transition; but it doesn't remove the advantage  and it needs to be annotated. I do see the Army going the way of youth soccer and giving everybody a juice box, but my hope is that promotion remains a competitive function.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOTUS: Trump military trans ban can continue during appeals process - bfine32 - 01-23-2019, 12:44 PM