Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans..
(09-22-2015, 03:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Except that is not my argument. My argument was that we should not have been there in the first place. That our actions caused this problem. But hey, keeping on stuffing that straw man.

I'm against being an occupying force anywhere. I'm against military solutions. I'm for advocating for change through organic, internal means because that is the only way real change for cultural, social, political, etc., issues will stick. I do not think we should look the other way if we are there, but my position is that we should not be there in the first place.
How many building do you suggest we let them bomb and Americans kill before we go hunt them out?

Regardless, we are there so you agree we should work to correct the atrocities we witness? Because that is the point of the OP

We most likely had no business in Iraq the 2nd time, but we definitely should have went to the breeding ground of terrorism. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, the truth starts to emerge from some of the veterans.. - bfine32 - 09-22-2015, 03:52 PM