Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In your opinion, what should we draft with our first 5 picks?
(01-30-2019, 01:54 PM)Whatever Wrote: Glenn was as expected until he got banged up, then everyone got down on him.  Honestly, I think we have to keep him.  It's nearly impossible to land 2 quality starting T's in one FA period and you don't want to go into the draft basically having to take the best T available at 11.  Keep Glenn, sign a good FA RT, and hopefully snag a T in the first 3 rounds for depth and to groom as Glenn's replacement.  If Glenn stays healthy, we're golden.  If not, you can at least scheme to help him if you can solidify the right side.

Brown's a good player, but he's not the sideline to sideline man coverage LB people are thirsting for.  I've got no issue with him being brought back.  Last thing I want to see is Nickerson's sad ass starting again.

I pretty much agree about them keeping Glenn for the fact that landing two competent starting Tackles in FA is going to be tough('cause... Bengals).

I'm on board signing a decent RT and drafting either Tackle/Guard/or Center if they wanted to move Price to RG.

They should probably go ahead and sign Andre Smith in the mix too.  Perhaps cut him if they do well in the draft.

I think they should keep Brown too and go out and get a coverage LB.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In your opinion, what should we draft with our first 5 picks? - BengalsRocker - 01-30-2019, 08:30 PM