Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Trump installed a room-sized golf simulator at White House
(02-14-2019, 08:16 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Then what was your point in posting about it?
He paid for it, so what if he uses it or not?

Just what exactly is your point?

(02-14-2019, 08:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would you post it then if you didn't think it was a waste of taxpayer money or just something stupid?

You were obviously trying to bash him, so what angle were you aiming for, if not who paid for it?

He doesn't have one, like most liberals.

They'll just search for anything to complain about in regards to Trump.

(02-14-2019, 09:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: When the OP tells me what his original point was, then I can make my point clearer.
But in case you can't figure it out, he's wasted space and distracting us from things that are far more important.

Mellow

(02-13-2019, 03:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-trump-installed-a-room-sized-golf-simulator-at-white-house/2019/02/13/ed3f6d5c-2e45-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7bed20808e6e

So he simply replaced one already there.  No problem.

But then there's this:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-replaces-obamas-outdated-golf-simulator-in-the-white-house-residence

BS.  That's part of his "executive time"!

btw, the examiner was one of the few top links to put that this was a replacement in their headline.

[Image: golf-simulator.jpg]
[Image: golf-simulator2.jpg]
[Image: golf-simulator3.jpg]

Deadspin with the worst headline of the day on the subject.

I clearly stated "no problem" with him doing it.

I made fun of his "executive time" and the lie that he never used the old one (he has a lot of "executive time"/he lies a lot).

I made fun of the different ways it was covered in the headlines I posted.

But a couple Trump supporters got triggered and assumed a lot of stuff so they had to protect their boy from something was never said and didn't happen in this thread.

"distracting"   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Trump installed a room-sized golf simulator at White House - GMDino - 02-14-2019, 11:26 PM