Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack
(02-21-2019, 11:19 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Just saw this piece on the washington examiner yesterday that all but tells the world exactly where AOC resides.  They play up the 'were not telling you the exact complex', while simultaneously giving every description about the building to lead you there, then just straight up show a picture of it.  This kind of crap is about as anti-american as it gets given the lunacy we face today and I would say that about any publication that reveals the residence of any representative at this level.

Poor people not allowed in AOC's luxury apartment complex

I agree to a point, but I don't think it would be very difficult for someone to find this out on their own.  They also seem to be playing fast and loose with "luxury".  As far as the rents go at least.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack - michaelsean - 02-21-2019, 11:31 AM