Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack
(02-21-2019, 03:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I ran into someone, today, that I used to hang out with in my teens and early twenties. We'd lost touch probably about 8 years ago, but I ran into him while picking up a Coke Zero after doing some home repairs. We talked for a bit and I realized that this guy was starting down this sort of rabbit hole. It was interesting, because his father was like that, but he always seemed to be a bit rebellious against this sort of thing. Now I'm listening to him spout alt-right and white nationalist talking points and talking about stockpiling for the coming "troubles."

I offered him a fishing trip some time, which he declined on account of his four daughters (and one step-daughter) taking most of his time outside of work. All I can think of is how to prevent him from doing something like this. I don't even care if he's going to be conservative, I just hope that he doesn't end up in jail because he made some poor decisions.

Poor decisions like Coke Zero over Diet Coke?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A self-proclaimed white nationalist planned a mass terrorist attack - michaelsean - 02-21-2019, 04:03 PM