Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of the Fox News White House
(03-04-2019, 12:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't watch much TV anymore, almost nothing, and I don't watch any cable news at all.  Before I stopped watching though I didn't see much difference between Hardball and Hannity as far as the consistency of the message and partisan leanings.  Things may have gotten more extreme of late and if so I can't speak to that.  

Oh, that's Chis Matthews' show, right? OK, I can't say much against that, I consider that man a bit of a clown and definitely a Dem at heart. There's this other guy wo loves rap way too much, I forgot his name... but still most hosts are not like that. (They even have declared conservatives there.)
And even taking that example, Matthews never went as far as to accuse the whole FBI of being biased and part of a deep state that hates America and desires to overthrow democracy. Which is Hannity's whole game. If you have the time, take a look or two at his show for some minutes and realize how many people take that at face value. To me, that explains a lot which otherwise is unexplainable. I consider that a deep problem for the United States.

My knowledge, admittedly, mainly stems from short youtube clips, in which FOX news hosts shock me again and again with their completely unreflected Trump praise. Maybe that's too narrow a look at it. And I sure have my own anti Trump bias, so MSNBC makes more sense to me and this sure alters my view. But even taking this into consideration, I still feel confident in saying MSNBC and FOX are definitely not alike. MSNBC still mainly reports facts (and then discuss them with partisan guests, for sure). FOX mainly reports opinion and fiction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Making of the Fox News White House - hollodero - 03-04-2019, 01:08 PM