Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of the Fox News White House
(03-04-2019, 03:06 PM)hollodero Wrote: Of that I have no doubt. Sure it's easy. It's also completely irresponsible and intolerable for any host that has a "news" tag on the corner of the screen - no matter how much it's officially labeled "opinion". These lines are blurry at best in US TV news. (Something that sadly gets overtaken by our own news stations.)

Good that we agree on Hannity. I want to add that there is no Hannity figure on MSNBC, even though I dislike many of them for their biased take on things.
As for hard news, I gave Mike Wallace a stamp of approval and this is the closest to covering actual news on FOX I came across so far. It's mainly all opinion as far as I can tell, starting with this morning show, where they started to talk directly to Trump and he started retweeting them.

Regarding the online content, ever since we talked about it I looked more often to see one day where there isn't any AOC slam article. As of now, I found one every single day :)
Yeah, the selection of topics already seems biased, but in that particular regard MSNBC isn't much better.

To finish, some recent FOX quotes I consider unmatched on MSNBC.

...well, that was fun. :) MSNBC, I assert, cannot match those.

Well this could be fun and I may take you up on it after work. Most likely start with remarks about Brett Kavanaugh and the Covington kid

FWIW, I think Fox gets targeted more because it's the only MSM right of center. The Left has:

ABC
CBS
NBC
CNN
MSNBC

and so they get to spread it around
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Making of the Fox News White House - bfine32 - 03-04-2019, 03:26 PM