Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of the Fox News White House
(03-04-2019, 03:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, at first he automatically with with racial and then "corrected" it to Hitler:

Ah well, Chris Matthews. Damn that guy, undermining my stance :)
Of course I do agree, he should never have said "Hitlerian" while making an overall not so decent point. I still don't feel he's on par with Hannity with that one word.

I counter with a Mr. Stein's comment on FOX saying "We have a society in which there are an awful lot of people who have no idea that Stalin, Hitler, Mao Tse-Tung all came to power promising the same kinds of things that Ms. Ocasio-Cortez is promising. And it led to mass murder, it led to dictatorship, it led to genocide. These promises are old promises and they invariably lead to bad things."

To give FOX some credit, they obviously fired Gorka after saying "They want to take your pickup truck, they want to rebuild your home, they want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." --- so there's that. Maybe on the particular part of linking political opponents to murderous dictators MSNBC isn't too far behind FOX. And as I said, some elements on MSNBC, like Chris Matthews or Lawrence O'Donnell, do take it way too far and aren't worth listening to for me either.

...still, FOX, way worse, especially overall. Some Chris Matthews sound bit can't quite persuade me otherwise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Making of the Fox News White House - hollodero - 03-04-2019, 04:44 PM