Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of the Fox News White House
(03-07-2019, 07:15 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: The left are not interested in fixing immigration they want complete open borders.  They've said as much.

I have not heard this.   Which "leftists" say they want complete open borders? Are there some in Congress?

(03-07-2019, 07:15 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: If you believe that non-documented/illegals are not voting you are also delusional.  Wisconsin Governor now working toward providing ID/Driver's License for 15,000+ known illegals.  Are you so naive to believe that not even one or two of those illegals would vote when there's no system in place to prevent it from happening?  I know I would if I were an illegal...I would vote over and over again for the party that's fighting for me to have amnesty and become a legal American despite not following the legal procedure.  Don't be naive to think that larger populated states that have 10-100x that many illegals that it's not happening. 

I could believe that one or two "illegals" vote occasionally. I don't see why this statistically insignificant number should concern me more than thousands of legal voters excluded by voter id laws or redistricting or election fraud which negates the votes of hundreds or thousands.  Have there even been a dozen cases of documented voter fraud in national elections over the last 16 years?

How do you prioritize these issues? Do YOU think voter fraud should be a greater concern than election fraud?

(03-07-2019, 07:15 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Fact is that you liberals are supporting a party that is crapping all over the constitution and the American values that myself and others have fought and bled for.  Never have I seen a time in my life where people are guilty with zero evidence and before facts are out.  See Kavenaugh and Covington Students. 

How are "liberals" crapping all over the Constitution? I hope you are not judging them guilty with Zero evidence. 

You call Trump an "idiot" and "a conservative's wet dream."  That's an odd mix--and some conservative dream if it includes tariffs, dissing POWs, draft dodging, and public infidelity. Which American values are you supporting if you support Trump?  Could Trump's critics be upholding American values too?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Making of the Fox News White House - Dill - 03-07-2019, 07:50 PM