Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of the Fox News White House
(03-07-2019, 11:12 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: It's obvious with what I posted to understand what I mean...Therefore it's futile trying to explain anything to you if above is what you actually think. 

The idea that out of a sea of millions and millions of illegal undocumented aliens that you could "believe" one or two could vote occasionally is hilarious.  Not nearly as hilarious as the use of quotations around "illegal" as if people who have entered the country as non-US Citizens not following our immigration laws is a completely fictitious made-up thing.  

https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/voter-fraud-database-tops-1000-proven-cases

I understand what you "mean." I just don't see any proof of what you claim.  "Leftists" who want complete open borders? Liberals who "crap" on the Constitution?  It is futile to explain anything to people who ask for proof? Worth the time spent, though, if people accept your word without proof?

Trump has claimed that out of your sea of millions of illegal and undocumented aliens 3-5 million voted in the 2016 election. People who "know" what they want to know need no proof of that.  But for the rest, Trump empowered a FEDERAL PANEL to investigate voter fraud nationwide. Do you hear much about the results of that investigation on Fox and Right-wing blogs and websites? 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/08/03/the-most-bizarre-thing-ive-ever-been-a-part-of-trump-panel-found-no-voter-fraud-ex-member-says/?utm_term=.de512be73836

Your support for you belief that voter fraud is widespread is 1) it just must be because how could there not be?,
and 2) a Heritage foundation link which claims to have found over a thousand cases over a time period reaching back to the 80s.  I looked at 11 of the cases, which included no illegals. In fact, the HF is including election fraud in its database, often by local politicians. I'm not reading all of them to find one or two illegals who voted.  How good are you at math? Even if the Heritage site documented a 1,000 illegal immigrants over 30 years, what percentage of the hundreds of millions of votes cast would that be?

And of  course you totally ignored my question about priorities. If you are really concerned about the integrity of voting in the US, you should be able to explain why excluding a few possible illegal voters is worth actually excluding thousands of legal voters.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Making of the Fox News White House - Dill - 03-08-2019, 04:22 AM