Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/3 of Amercians would refuse to hide a Jew during the Holocaust
(09-26-2015, 01:47 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Oh, bullshit. I will admit, there is a loud mouth faction of liberals that are jumping on the "down with Israel" bandwagon. But hey man, you do realize there are also some bigoted conservatives that hate the Jews? There are a lot of conservatives that are pro-Israel. But that does not mean that they are all pro-Jew.

Liberals (there are conservatives too on this list) who love Israel- http://www.israellycool.com/2010/09/06/pro-israel-celebrities/

But yeah, let's all lump liberals with the young stupid college kids. You know, most liberals like me can't stand that hippy shit either. Go ahead and pay attention to what the media keeps feeding you though. Or, you can be open minded and see that both sides have their spoiled rotten apples, and the media LOVES it! ThumbsUp Rock On

And I apologize if I come off as angry. I respect your opinions. This rant was more like "shaking my damn head". lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/3 of Amercians would refuse to hide a Jew during the Holocaust - jmccracky - 09-26-2015, 01:49 PM