Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/3 of Amercians would refuse to hide a Jew during the Holocaust
(09-26-2015, 01:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I would say that I would help others.  And it's easy to help those we know or are familiar.    I guess you would have to think of the most out of your comfort zone person, and then think of you would help.    My faith teaches that we are to step up, much like Lot did in Gomorrah, even when facing seemingly impossible odds.    I will stand for life, but it's easier to say now when there is no risk.    I hope I am as strong in my resolve and clear in my mind as I am today.  But in all honesty we won't know until we are faced with the choice.

You say this, but you do this . . .

(09-26-2015, 12:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: "Hungarian government so bad" because we all know how wonderfully Muslim nations treat their people

[Image: CLSevbn.jpg]

Not to mention you view upon "savages" . . .

I don't believe you would help at all.  Unless by "help" you mean "mock" like you did in your post above.  "we all know how wonderfully Muslim nations treat their people" might be why they are refugees in the first place.  Ever consider that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/3 of Amercians would refuse to hide a Jew during the Holocaust - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-26-2015, 02:32 PM