Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(03-26-2019, 12:01 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Conversely, if you feel disappointed or angry that the Mueller report didn't find any evidence that the current President of the US is a Russian asset, or colluded with Russia, then you might just be a partisan *******.

(The amount of people upset our President *isn't* a Russian conspirator is shocking. Isn't that a GOOD thing?)

Benghazi=double digit investigations that resulted in 0 guilty pleas/arraignments
Mueller Report= a single report that resulted in more than 30 arraignments/guilty pleas, many from some type of financial mishandling

They really aren't comparable. Benghazi was a giant waste of time and money trying to discredit Clinton. Mueller was several arrests on various charges.

I don't know about upset that Trump isn't a conspirator, but I think people are surprised. You had a foreign agent working with the GOP and donors, you had people in the Trump camp asking Russia for assistance with Clinton. I didn't think Mueller's report would be too damning of the President, the guy is a government employee afterall. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Benton - 03-26-2019, 12:32 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM