Poll: (Read post before voting) How big would the popular vote gap have to be for you to call for the EC's abolishment?
I want to abolish it no matter what
1 vote
1,000,000 votes
5,000,000 votes
10,000,000 votes
25,000,000 votes
I will always support the EC
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How big of a vote gap would it take for you to drop the Electoral College?
Can I apply this to real life?  Like, if I'm sitting in the kitchen with a group of people and we are voting on which topping to get on a pizza can I go in another room and declare that my vote of anchovies should given more weight because we need to make sure the voices of people in the living room are heard?

This house is more rooms than the kitchen, after all.

(04-02-2019, 09:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: not sure if you were directing the question at me or Matt, but my assertion is the state is no more important than the people. , but there's more than population that makes up a state. 

You mean like the way NY contains one of our greatest cultural, artistic, and financial capitals and Mississippi is full of uneducated and knocked-up teens?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How big of a vote gap would it take for you to drop the Electoral College? - Nately120 - 04-02-2019, 09:51 PM