Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 01:21 AM)Benton Wrote: Given that he was asking it at a fundraiser and not amongst scientists or doctors or wind mill enthusiasts, I think it's safe to say it wasn't a question.

Like when the fox guys used to say "is Obama a terrorist? I dunno, it's just a question." That's not a question, it's a statement 

I'd say it's a Trump typical example of thought- and mindless hyperbole that is totally irresponsible for an US president to use publicly.

Also - no matter any "you tell me" or "someone said" addendums - it's really something very, very stupid to say. 

As often, Trump's lies don't show so much that he's bad or untruthful as that he's just really not an intelligent nor an educated person. At all. I find it hard to find any mental gymnastics to get out of that observation. Also, that's all there is to this story for me, it's more than enough. I wouldn't even compare it to FOX news rhetorical dodges that sure are bad or untruthful at times, but at least have some more thought as "ah I blab whatever comes to my genius mind" behind them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - hollodero - 04-04-2019, 02:15 AM