Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 01:17 AM)hollodero Wrote: Is he honestly asking a more informed person's opinion? Did he stop talking and/or wait for someone to inform him? Was there any real curiosity shown?

Or is Trump's "you tell me" just a matter of speech, like saying "some say" and then claiming "I never said that, I just repeated what some said".

I think I can safely assume that Trump did not try to inform himself, he tried to make a point and convince people that windmills are bad. I also find it absurd to interpret this any other way.

(04-04-2019, 10:29 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: We're obviously getting trolled at this point.  Like trying to 'trigger' people or something?  Hell of a long con for such little reward, maybe he's giggling about it with internet buddies or something?  Not sure on the payoff to such ridiculous statements, but there is no chance this individual believes what they claim.  Sad really.

And that's the weird hodge podge of Trump supporters. If he says 'And they say [windmill noise] causes cancer' you get three groups. 

Group 1- says 'LOL, he's just trying to trigger you, bro, nobody is that dumb.' 
Group 2- says 'That's not what he said, nobody is that dumb.'
Group 3- says 'LOL, he's just trying to trigger you; besides that's not what he said.'

Meanwhile, none of them are really focusing on the fact that ... whether he meant it or not... he said it, and he's in the background shouting 'No, I really did say that. And I meant it.'
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Benton - 04-04-2019, 11:41 AM