Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 04:20 PM)Benton Wrote: Ok, so are you saying Trump didn't say the above?

Or that if you put the words "And they say the noise causes cancer, you tell me that one, OK?" that you aren't spreading the erroneous information that windmill noise causes cancer?

No, in the same way you can't answer that blinking causes meteor showers. He said a dumb thing that can't be disproven because it defies all logic.

If he'd said hearing loss, increased allergies, hell even high blood pressure, then, ok. That's unlikely, but could be at least studied. But abnormal cell growth is not related to noise unless you're listening to it in the bottom of a chemical vat or a nuclear power plant.
He said exactly the above.

Earlier in the thread lost in all the back and forth I think I even said He very well may be suggesting it.

But blinking causing meteor showers aside; He never said Windmill noise causes cancer. Stating he did is "fake News" at best.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - bfine32 - 04-04-2019, 05:02 PM