Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 07:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  That is a lie you are using to make a strawman because you don't want to address what I really said.  The words came out of his mouth.  He definitely said it.  Why would I deny he said something that he clearly said?  

The question is "Why?"  I have given my position.  It is clear that Trump opposes wind power.  Everyone knows that.  So he was simply citing authority to bolster his position.  

Now you tell me why YOU think he said it.

This is great and I think we're making some real headway. I think I now see the problem and perhaps we can work toward a solution:

Trump says: "And they say the noise causes cancer, you tell me that one, OK?"

Fred only sees: "Noise causes cancer" becomes emotional because he didn't consider the whole sentence uttered; simply the part he wanted to focus on and asserts Trump said "Noise causes Cancer"

bfine says: "But you are admitting he didn't actually say Windmill Noise causes cancer; he was merely 'citing authority'"

Fred only sees "But you are admitting he didn't actually say Windmill Noise causes cancer" becomes emotional because he didn't consider the whole sentence uttered; simply the part he wanted to focus on, and asserts bfine is lying.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - bfine32 - 04-04-2019, 07:42 PM