Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 08:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Hollodero steals candy. He leaves the toilet seat up. They say he cheats when he plays golf, you tell me that one, ok?" (insert me miming Hollodero playing golf). 

It's pretty clear that I am trying to pass off this lie as a truth, using a made up authoritative backing to suggest someone in the know is saying this thing I completely made up. I'm not asking a question, I am using a rhetorical question to enhance my claim. 

It's sad that someone would spend 4 pages trying to use semantics to deflect away from  the fact that the President made up a ridiculous claim about windmills and is trying to pass it off as factual and supported by some imaginary authoritative source, but that's partisanship. 

Nah, the sad part is someone would start a thread asserting POTUS said something he never said and then the like-minded saying: "It doesn't matter what he said, we know what he meant". It funny when the actual words said to dispute a lie being perpetrated turn into a "he's using semantics".  I'll have to remember that defense.

At least Hollo concedes Trump never uttered the words and Mills suggested the words were said tongue in cheek. Now you and others can concede this or not; It really matters little.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - bfine32 - 04-04-2019, 09:31 PM