Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-05-2019, 01:14 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I have a better understanding now of the intellectual capabilities of trumpets.

I always wondered how such an obvious conman could be so successful.

My goodness. The time and effort to defend a giant stream of shit that came directly out of his mouth is eye opening.

I'd look down on the cult of Trump, but I gleefully voted for this guy.  Let's face it...life is a joke.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: ObedientIllfatedFlounder-size_restricted.gif]

Side note, the whole "Trump is just saying stuff to trigger liberals" argument reminds me of a stupid story from my own life (yeah, I have a million of 'em). In junior high one of my buddies, who is a Packers fan, swore up and down that Brett Favre was drafted by the Packers and I told him that he was drafted by the Falcons and traded to the Packers. This was pre-internet, so his argument was basically "Nuh uh, I'm right" and that was that. I went to the trouble of getting a magazine from the library that made mention of Favre being drafted by the Falcons and instead of saying "Oh, I was wrong, good to know" he waited a second and said "Oh, I knew that, I was just trying to make you mad. You went all the way to the library for nothing."

Anyways, that's one of the reasons the whole "Trump is just triggering you" sort of argument is pretty pathetic in my eyes. It's junior-high level crap. It's just too easy. When someone calls you out on being stupid/wrong just insist that you were trying to make him mad and then declare yourself the winner, anyways.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Nately120 - 04-05-2019, 01:20 PM