Poll: (Read post before voting) How big would the popular vote gap have to be for you to call for the EC's abolishment?
I want to abolish it no matter what
1 vote
1,000,000 votes
5,000,000 votes
10,000,000 votes
25,000,000 votes
I will always support the EC
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How big of a vote gap would it take for you to drop the Electoral College?
(04-08-2019, 07:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: All of these facts are interesting, but could you guys include some more insults, snarking comments, and vague, leading questions?  Then deny you said any of it.

This is why we can't have good things. This thread has had an extremely civil tone. Given there were a few exceptions

Post 36- Slurs a whole community (that post remains)

Post 76- Was an insult directed toward Stoney (apparently Stoney’s post slurred a whole community and got deleted)

Post 91- Tries to turn it into thread about voter suppression and the bad GOP

Post 114- Accuses another poster of talking out of both sides of his mouth

Post 161- Dude felt insulted and retorted much stronger than he should have, so a few make him the topic for a while

But in general the thread has been civil and informative and you just cannot stand it. So you had to stir the pot. There's a term for a poster that does such things; perhaps someone can help me with the term
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How big of a vote gap would it take for you to drop the Electoral College? - bfine32 - 04-08-2019, 08:00 PM